Philip Bashall has announced that he has decided to retire and that his parts and servicing business, Dunsfold Landrovers Ltd (DLR), will close with immediate effect.
Announcing his decision to retire, Philip said “For many years my ambition has been to commit more of my time to the Dunsfold Collection, which was founded by my late father, Brian, in 1968. The Collection is a registered charity and operates completely independently of DLR, and I’m looking forward to being able to spend more time on Collection activities.”
“Deciding to close DLR has been a very difficult decision to make, and I’d like to thank everyone for their custom and support over the years. I would also like to thank my staff for their contribution and loyalty over many years”.
LEGO 42110 Technic Land Rover Defender Off Road 4x4 Car, Exclusive Collectible Model, Enhanced Building Set
£125.79 in stock
- Features authentically designed bodywork with Land Rover emblems, original-design rims with ground-gripping tyres, plus a detailed cabin
- Also features removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, opening doors, bonnet and rear door
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel and forward-folding rear seats that reveal the 4-speed sequential gearbox
- Functions include a 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension and detailed 6-cylinder engine
- This transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear
The Complete Catalogue of the Land Rover: Production Variants from Series 1 to Defender
£26.34 in stock
4 used from £19.76
|Number Of Pages||264|