Got a bit of a sleeper vibe about it, this VW Golf GTI Mk1. Tastefully done, this could surprise a few people at the lights.
From the seller: “Change in circumstances forces sale, I had purchased this car back in January and since carried out Works to ensure the mechanical, electrical and transmission is operating as it should.
See list of work carried out below-
– Mis-fire engine rewired
– Gear change sloppy adjusted
– Wheel repair wheel balanced
– P/S door handle fitted
– General check over
– Gear box cup leaking oil remedied
– Brake reservoir incorrectly fitted touching engine dangerous, now modified
– Drive shaft inner cv boot P/S replaced
– Installed OBD port for diagnostics- code
– Inlet air temp sensor faulty replaced
– Fuel pump incorrectly fitted supplied new cradle and rubber mounts
– Fuel filter repositioned with new brackets
– Engine timing belt covers missing supplied and fitted.
All works were carried out by Deutsche Doktors Ltd in Stoke on Trent”